Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

my dreads :]

Nicholas janousek
@nicholas-janousek
13 years ago
49 posts

I've used this site for advice information and just plain inspiration and i figured its time i stop lurking and tell who i am.

Well my name is Nic and I've been in the process of dreading my hair. They'll be 2 months old on the 17th and i could be more happy with how they're turning out my hair is naturally wavy and I'm going the neglect route I don;t brush it and i wash it with shampoo about every 2-3 days and seperate them whenever i need to. I wish I could post pictures but sadly my friends mac isn't compatible with my camera but i can tell you my hair is coming along very nicely none the less I have about 7 or 8 dreads and they're still coming in slowly everyday they look different everytime i look in the mirror it seems

But ever since I've started my journey I've come to grow more in touch with you I am and started being more comfortable with how i look in my day to day life and I don't know if this is the same for other people but they help me see that i'm not alone in this life that even if me and the other people on here don't have the same lives we can still come together with dreads being our common ground and i thank whoever made this site and all the people with they're help in my journey!

updated by @nicholas-janousek: 01/13/15 09:11:41PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

most of us have had that experience when dreading they do change you in profound ways

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form