dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Ohai from Iceland.

Hans Miniar Jónsson
@hans-miniar-jnsson
13 years ago
74 posts

'Lo all.

I've lurked/read this site on and off for a couple weeks and decided to join today.
I got a full head of uncounted blue locks that have been with me since early spring though the desire for them predates their physical existence by nearly two decades.

I'm a thousand and one little things, one of 'em being an information addict and a socially/politically conscious person, and so, since I'm as pale as my other countrymen even if my heritage is slightly mixed, I decided to research and question the history and nature of locks before making the decision to add them to my own head. (What with being frequently told that any "white" person with dreadlocks is being culturally appropriative and racist,... unless they're rastafarian.)

Anyways.
The result of my research is rather "apparent" and I've read quite a bit of interesting stuff 'round here so I figured I'd sign up, greet people, share my experience and listen to advice and so on. And maybe check out this live chat that's pestering me with noises as I type.....

Happy to be here, hope I'll be of use.

updated by @hans-miniar-jnsson: 01/13/15 09:11:32PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome you wouldnt believe how many were here a year before asking what the noises were or discovering we even had a chat haha ( thats why theres a flashing sign now)

since you did so much research you should write up a blog on what u discovered :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Hans Miniar Jónsson
@hans-miniar-jnsson
13 years ago
74 posts

I "might" get around to it... I promise nothing!

That way I can't get tapped on the shoulder in a month and told "hey, weren't you going to...." without deferring to ADD, busy life and/or fibro for a reason why it's not done yet.

soaring eagle said:

since you did so much research you should write up a blog on what u discovered :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

we wont force u

no torture chambers if u fail to

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Hans Miniar Jónsson
@hans-miniar-jnsson
13 years ago
74 posts

Don't expect any, but still...

rather not promise unless it's a promise I can guarantee to keep.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form