Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

2 weeks of dreads

sarah  salazar
@sarah-salazar
13 years ago
7 posts

Hello, I am glad I found this wonderful site. I back combed (oops) I saw on her that is no good. So now I'm leaving them alone. any suggestions? I don't want to make things complicated and worry about all my frizzy-ness. I know that I need to be patient. I read some of the backing soda trick and sea salt, but what is those other abbreviation mixtures??? I like soaring eagles advice. Thanks!

updated by @sarah-salazar: 01/13/15 09:11:16PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

backcombings not the worse thing u can do so dont worry bout that the acv is apple cider vinager

and ..thnx :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
sarah  salazar
@sarah-salazar
13 years ago
7 posts

Cool, does the acv help the dreads form faster, or does it help with dry scalp? My scalp is not that bad but it still has some dandruff. Do you suggest wearing a hat most of the time in the beginning stages? my ends are real loose So I was thinking of using the sea salt method. :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

ends are better off loose the acv helps with dry scalp and getting the ph ballanced if your oily skip it if not use it but veruy weak and rinse right away till mature cause it is conditioning so u want just a lil bit so it sets the ph withoit conditioning much

add sea salt to the bs and it will help it dread

--
Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

snap SE i let the acv soak last night, i didnt read to rinse it out right away anywhere lol. now i know, and now i know why my hais is slightly softer today hahaha good to know, thank youonce again :)

sarah  salazar
@sarah-salazar
13 years ago
7 posts

groovy! ohhhhhhh so im suppose to add backing soda and sea salt with water in a spray bottle?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

no

u pour it over your dreads after getting them soaked u can do sea salt speray 2 houirs b4 u wash or jusat add sea salt to the bs wash

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form