Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Pre dreading starting fresh!

Jeremy Boone
@jeremy-boone
13 years ago
42 posts
Hey guys just joined because this seems to be the only place on the net with any sense about dreads, I don't want to use chemicals or wax, but I do want to use the twist and rip method "which I did one the other day worked pretty well" I just need to figure out what I should use to unsoften my hair a little lol my hair is very soft naturally I never use condionier ever! I thought about a salt water rinse before I start?
updated by @jeremy-boone: 01/13/15 09:11:13PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

sea salt (not table alt) will j=help but soft hairs not really that much of a problem oily or slippery hair is

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jeremy Boone
@jeremy-boone
13 years ago
42 posts
Thanks eagle, I have some at home I will start as soon as I get home, I really appreciate the site and I will add some photos once I get started!

soaring eagle said:

sea salt (not table alt) will j=help but soft hairs not really that much of a problem oily or slippery hair is

Jeremy Boone
@jeremy-boone
13 years ago
42 posts
Ok so I did the twist and rip, clarifying shampoo , and salt water rinse but I have decided to not mess with them any farther and just let nature do its thing I'll add some photos tomorrow! My journey has begun!

Jeremy Boone said:
Thanks eagle, I have some at home I will start as soon as I get home, I really appreciate the site and I will add some photos once I get started!

soaring eagle said:

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

awesome congrats

and start a timeline soon :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jeremy Boone
@jeremy-boone
13 years ago
42 posts