Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

New here!

Mandy4
@mandy4
13 years ago
1 posts

Hello all, my names Mandy I'm 24 looking for some help, I don't currently have dreads but I have wanted them since I was about 12 but I keep putting it off as I'm not sure they will suit me! How much hair length would I lose when I dread? Also I need to have 'neat' dreads for my work what would be the best method for this?

updated by @mandy4: 01/13/15 09:11:01PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome u will lose at least 1/2 the length maybe mor e by the time its dreaded and no you do not need neat dreads for work

thats a myth in fact heres the truth

if you make your dreads neat by unatural means then they can tell u to curt them and u have no legal deffence

if your dreads are natural and have a spiritual or religios meaning to you (does not mean u have to be rasta) then they cannot ake you cut cover maintain or so anything

by making them neat you screw yourself out of your only legal deffence

now let me explain what neat means in an office

nicely styled or tied back out of the way

thats it (and clean no stench)

now a salon defines neat differently

perfect uniformity perfectly free of any loose hairs the roots tighyened to an u[-insane degree thats actauly making u go bald

caked in wak oe ]r crochetted till theyre very weak

oh and..not washed at all not even let water touch them for the 1st full year then only washed once a month when you shell out abnother 50 bucks for maintenance

now your probly not going to want to go natural (which is the bet way by far) because natural dreadu=ing does ghabe an early messy stage (which is beautiful ..organic.,..but might not be ok in a court setting or if your a tv reporter or something) so twist n rips a better option

however you still will go through a messy stage

only ways to avoid thiis is to realllly nmess up yoir dreads and prevent them from dreading right

styling..tying them back

covering them

thats all u gotta do to look work appropriate through the wild stages

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form