Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

hello all, some about me and where i am in the dreading jouney.

Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

i have always enjoyed the idea of growing dreads, always thought they were cool, and i never really bought into the negative stereotypes people have just from what they have only heard. i havent cut my hair since janruary, and have been toying with the thought of dreading for some time. years ago a freind at the time was starting his, and i asked questions, but the main thing that i walked away with was he told me it is a choice in which you live your life. the gravity of this statement never hit me untill early this year. i try to live as natural and minimalist as i can, and i very much so prefer it this way. thats a tid bit o me for ya :)

anyway, just yesterday i threw away my brush, and am ready to begin natural dreads. stoked as i am, part of me cant wait lol. ive gone a couple weeks without brushing and noticed some locks forming. my greasy hair should have no problem.

cool that theres a site like this.

updated by @castaway-j: 01/13/15 09:10:39PM
Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

thank you so much. i caught a lot of crap from co workers yesterday because they "know it all", but they know not what they speak of lol. everyone else is living at one extreme of the spectrum, without balance some of us have to live at the opposite extreme. eventually we may all see eye to eye :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

congrats and good to see ya got good guidance already

i'm sure you'll enjoy your journey

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form