Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadlockssite 6.0

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

i have made so many updates and weaks and improvements the past few days i think its time to introduce them all to you

i'll break them up into function and cosmetic upgrades

(some fall into both catagories but if they serve a function change i'll list em under function

functional changes

add blog catagories

this is a script that adds catagories to blogs (when you use the full blog post feature not th quick add) it also applies the catagory name as a tag and should also add all posts with that tag to the catagory making the blogs easier to sortthrough!

ew more streamlined menu makes navigating more intuitive i hope

above the menu added 2 dropdown quick navigation menus to (most of) the guides and member created pages and (most of) the forum catagories

on the left column the mission statement and the full list of links to each (member pages and forum sections) are now collapsed into links click the link and the ontent exposes itself

asthetics

the activity feed added a "thought bubble" effect on status updates and rounded out the status update field addind a li borer

added a scrollbar to the blogs section on main page and profile pages to coincide with the shortened left column from the collapsed content

what else i know i did more then that haha ..oh yea changed default profile pic (though i want 1 of u to design a new 1 plz)

i feel like im missing something still

after each and every project i thought i was done..but each inspired 1 more so there maybe more updates and changes to come

although i am pretty happy with where its at now

feedback will be appreciated

and yea i left this in introduce yourself cause its introducing the new site version haha

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 09:09:59PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

okm another functionaluity update

the only spam we got (since adding the new donation system) was 1 guy joining dozen groups and mass mailing group members

well

look in your inbox

any spam harrassment annoying emails u get theres now a quick report link under every message

take a screenshot attach to the message anedd within minutes (typicaly) it will be dealt with

ok i gues i wasnt done haha still may updaye more

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form