Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I might as well say hello and introduce myself and my dreads!

Haunah Rose
@no-name-is-goneforever
13 years ago
9 posts

Well, Hello! My name is Hannah Rose. I am a Taurus; Moon in Aries. I've been a vegetarian for six years, and in love for two. I make art with nature so that others can see the beauty in it...many people tend to have a problem with finding nature beautiful. But I'm here to fix that! :)

I've been experimenting with different dready methods since December of 2010. I have tried almost every method using wax, crochet needle, and a fine-tooth dog comb. I twisted&ripped, I backcombed, I palmrolled, I practically did everything that the youtube dreaders do. Up until I came upon this website, I realized that what I should have been doing all along, is nothing! Since I have amazingly thick hair, my hair dreads itself almost every night due to me moving around in my sleep a lot.

So now, since I've found the perfect method for my hair (and the best of them all), I've begun to wash my hair every three-four days with sea salt and baking soda mixed with about a gallon of water. Before doing this, I never washed my hair with anything. So for weeks on end, I would only run water through my hair while showering. But then again, once one stops washing their hair, the natural oils take over and clean the hair themselves. So it was a good thing!

The sea salt and baking soda rinse is meant to clean your newly dreaded hair really nicely, and to wash away any gunky stuff on your scalp. I highly recommended it ;)

updated by @no-name-is-goneforever: 01/13/15 09:09:28PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

how can anyone not see the beauty in nature?

hugs

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

u should do a yutube vid on everything u learned bout dreadlocks

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Haunah Rose
@no-name-is-goneforever
13 years ago
9 posts

I think I will when I do my next update. People need to know the truth!

hugs!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form