Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

hey y'all...

Iris Sequoia
@iris-sequoia
13 years ago
17 posts

my name is Iris and I'm on my 4th day and I feel like I'm starting to see some progress. I'm not even stressing about it though. I feel freer in general, like I already have a more positive outlook on life. I'm a musician, I play the bassoon. I've lived in Cali all my life butrecently moved to So Cal. I'm lovin it so far. I'll be posting pics soon... stay tuned :)

updated by @iris-sequoia: 02/14/15 05:45:06AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome and yea its amazing how quickly dreading affects your life huh even b4 they actualy dread

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Iris Sequoia
@iris-sequoia
13 years ago
17 posts
thanks. yeah it really is. like yesterday could have been a really bad day... I got my last unemployment check, drove like 45 minutes for an interview that didn't happen, then came home and a family member told me I look pregnant (I'm not). besides that, I quit smoking cigs like 3 days ago, so I could have really let everything get to me. but I just went for a walk/jog to the park, enjoyed the beautiful day, didn't care about all the bs, and I felt amazing. things can only get better from here...
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

google natra bio homeopathic smopkers withdrawal relief it makes wquistti g smoking totaly effortless takes away all cravings all withdrawl symptoms instantly

plus heals your lungs from the damaging effects of smiking

--
Iris Sequoia
@iris-sequoia
13 years ago
17 posts
k thanks, I will
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

quitting smoking is easy as hell with homeopathics google natra bio smokers withdrawal relief

alll ceravings all withdrawakl symptoms vannish the sec they dissolve under your tongue get 2 boxes each box is less then a pack of cigs but 1st 4 days or so u will use way mmore then 3 a day

theres no side effects

no alergies no nothing

and they heal yoyr lungs from the harmful effects odf samoking while making quitting absolutely effortless

i quire after 30 years with no problens at all after trying everything else and fauiiling

--
Iris Sequoia
@iris-sequoia
13 years ago
17 posts

yeah, I may have to try that. I was doing fine until I drank alcohol, so my other option is to quit drinking too, at least for awhile until I know I won't be tempted to smoke anymore. The last time I stopped smoking for almost a year I wasn't really drinking alcohol and it was a lot easier. but thanks for the advice, SE. I'm going to try to do it on my own but will definitely keep this in mind.

Iris Sequoia
@iris-sequoia
13 years ago
17 posts

thank you! I was on Wellbutrin several years ago and it did not do anything for my smoking. You're right, it has more to do with whether you're ready to quit. Having other people's support definitely helps though. Thanks!

hippyjo said:

Wishing you luck on quitting Smoking!!!!! I tried about 20 times before I broke down and did Welbutian. I hated to go the drug route but now I am glad I got to thatpoint. Itwasreally easy with it. I really think it had more to dowithI was finally ready to quit. Any way Blessings your yourjourney.

Amy Lee2
@amy-lee2
13 years ago
87 posts

a smoking blend of mullein, skullcap, and lobelia (only a small pinch of it as it can cause nausea) can help wean you off. you can even blend in some tobacco at first and then cut it down slowly while increasing the mullein. mullein also helps heal the damage to your lungs done by tobacco. just a suggestion :) good luck on your journey.

Iris Sequoia
@iris-sequoia
13 years ago
17 posts

thanks Amy! I will keep that in mind as well

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form