Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

New to site, 3 month old dreads. Glad to be here :) ~*~

Torkom
@torkom
13 years ago
19 posts

So I came across SE's video on youtube, and it stuck with me for a day or two. Then I randomly found the site and realized the link. So synchronous :D My buddy backcombed my hair in april, he's done a lot of dread work on himself and others. He would always tell me, keep workin on them ,daily daily daily. You should always have a hand in your dreads. As much as I wanted to listen to him and truly be "dedicated" to "fixing my dreads", I also wanted to say ef it! let em do their thang.....

So glad I found this site because it's the real deal. I stopped working on my hair and yes, its getting messier but ive learned to accept and appreciate the process. It just didnt feel right working on them every moment trying to make them perfect. You can never make them perfect, or if you try to you're going to drive yourself nuts and start having dreading nightmares in your sleep! LOL. Life is a flowing current, release into the flow ~*~ It's so much easier to be filled with love and flow than to fight upstream against the embrace of divinity. Im lettin these babies go for a ride, and I'll let them show me the way, as opposed to the other way around. Thanks for the site, glad to be here! :)

updated by @torkom: 01/13/15 09:05:25PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

wow he actrualy rtold u that did he use wax and crap?

srry but if he told u to work o them constantly then he really didnt know what hewas doing or talking about

u should set him straight

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Torkom
@torkom
13 years ago
19 posts
No he didn't use any wax. I never ever intended on using wax from the get-go, but I did use aloe gel and a bit of lock peppa. To be totally honest, It got my hair started to a good point where I can now just leave them be. I don't have any regrets, love my adolescent locks.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form