Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

School questions

Casper
@casper
13 years ago
46 posts
so im 15, and i smoke weed,lots of it.i get strait B's.but do u think my school will drug test me cus of my dreads?ive lived in california, corona, the hood parts, and i knew alota people with dreads.i would ask them, but they dont go to school, and yea, there 15.so can someome help me out?
updated by @casper: 04/02/20 06:49:00AM
pelun
@pelun
13 years ago
18 posts
if you smokebeforeyou go to school your dreads might have an odor of weed in them
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts
corona "the hood"? lol:) i didn't know corona had a hood what with all the million dollar homes.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

no that would be descrimination and ilegal but u should not smoke "lots of it" keep it casual and ocasional and to a minumum

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Mike Miller
@mike-miller
13 years ago
32 posts
In public schools all they can do is tell your parents that they feel/ assume you are coming to school under the influence.
Casper
@casper
13 years ago
46 posts
alright sweet.time to toke it upp thenn.

Mike Miller said:
In public schools all they can do is tell your parents that they feel/ assume you are coming to school under the influence.
Valentin the Jellyfish
@valentin-the-jellyfish
13 years ago
79 posts
i live in so cal and i dont smoke but know a lot of people that do and you dont really get dryg tested unless you do a sport and thats random too, ive beeen on the high school soccer team for 2 years and havent been chosen for a drug test.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form