Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hello dreads

michael santora
@michael-santora
13 years ago
8 posts

whats up guys and gals just wanted to say hello to u all. i found alot of the poasts here verry helpfull and inspiering. im a 30 year old single father and a new dready

just got my dreads done 3 days ago

i only had the sections started with a crochet hook....no wax...no products

now im just gona let them hang

heres sum pix frome day 2

updated by @michael-santora: 01/13/15 09:04:45PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome those pics are tiny its too bad u didnt find us sooner and avoid that whole croche mistake but they'll recover as long as u throw the hook away

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
michael santora
@michael-santora
13 years ago
8 posts
Don't know why the pics r so tiney I'll try to load sum bigger ones later when I get home....and the hook is in the trash

soaring eagle said:

welcome those pics are tiny its too bad u didnt find us sooner and avoid that whole croche mistake but they'll recover as long as u throw the hook away

michael santora
@michael-santora
13 years ago
8 posts
I went to a loctician...I'm on my 4th day and thay have loosend up alot except close to the root....alot of loose hairs have come out and thay are real stringy and frizzy

lilMssunshine said:

there lil but they look good from what i can tell. I started mine with crochet also. Did you end up going to a loctician or did you do em yourself? i did mine on my own so i was lucky to control the amount/tightness myself. :)

welcome to the site.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

oh thats a shame a locticiaNS THE WORSE THING U CAN DO TO DREADS

I HOPE THEY DIDNT INTERLOCK TOO (PUSH THE WHOLE DREWAD THROUGH A GAP IN THE ROOTS)

YOU SHOULD BE GLAD THEY LOOSENED UP SO FAST THE CROCHET RECOVERY WILL GO FASTER THAT WAY

JUST NEVER EVER GO BACK TO THE LOCTICIAN

damn this caps lock today seems like i hit it evcery single post

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form