Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

twist and rip way that worked for me

wayne
@wayne
13 years ago
7 posts

start by sayin i wish i had the will power of natral neglect. but i dont. likea lot of u want it want it now. lol sounds sappy , and true in more ways then id like to think about. but startede the hatral neglet couldnt leave alone. dont own a comb nor have it for years now. use hands ahhhh hard habit to break.

so i read up on here and i know that the back comb ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. saw a freind do it on my cousin no way will i put my hair thru that.

so being impatiant went with twist and rip.

well put 5 in first day hated them made them to big to lose ahhhhhh.

but kept experimenting in my hair found hat works in my hair.

i have fine straight blond hair

dont want big dreads to start with so i tried doing twist and rip on small segment like ohh say your phone charger power cord amount of hair. worked way beter but was way super lose. so changed tacticts from simple twist and rip.

when i start a new one grab a smal segment of hair. roll at base between fingers for a second or 2 then pull apart 4 times the pull apart 4 times oppeset way then runb base of dread a little and repeat

doing it my seft so will take a while but when i have used this method they stay in not as frizzy, but still a little bit. but not getting lose like i had when first tryin to put them in. im at week 2 in putting them in have about 10 maby 12 of them love all of them. figure at this rate ill be a full head in winter give or take.

unless some one wants to stop by and help lol

updated by @wayne: 01/13/15 09:04:17PM
Chris Mora
@chris-mora
13 years ago
41 posts
good luck bro, i just finished twist and rip myself. took me about a week and i have maybe around 40 dreadlocks. it sounds like your going to have alot though
wayne
@wayne
13 years ago
7 posts
will have a lot butmy hair esponds well to small dreads
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form