Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

introducing the newest youngest member of the dready forums

Kookii
@kookii
15 years ago
15 posts
not married...actually the father didnt come to see him at all...XPhe's a prick...until paternity comes back he dont know what he's missin...oh well
updated by @kookii: 07/09/15 09:47:43PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
stop fuckin pricks n losers.. hold out for some1 who will be there.. Kookii said:
not married...actually the father didnt come to see him at all...XP
he's a prick...until paternity comes back he dont know what he's missin...oh well

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
MountainWillow
@mountainwillow
15 years ago
141 posts
SE I love ya! "Stop fucking pricks and losers" love it!Kooki your little ninja is adorable!! If you lived closer I'd help ya out ;)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
we all wouldwe';ll adopt him

--
Kookii
@kookii
15 years ago
15 posts
uh no dont think you'd want the child of a prick loser? you know i may not find the best people in the world but you dont have to be an ass fuck about it...now your starting to piss me off and half of it i will admit is cuz my shit is gettin back to normal and hormones and what not and the other half is cuz your talkin shit and i'd rather you not start a war with me...im REALLY not in the mood for it now. starting drama isnt cool especially when i just had a fuckin baby!!!!!!!!!!! so back the fuck off already and get the fuck off my case about shit and that your here to help talk about shit then you just throw it back in my face....so now that im all wound up and extremely mad FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
whoa whoa noooo sweety it wasnt about you it was about the ass that didnt come to see you and the kid i mean even if he didnt know if it was his or not...he knew u and knew u were gioving birth at least tio be a good freind he should have comei was tired and said it in a way that i can see how ya got upset im sorryi just meant u desserve better Kookii said:
uh no dont think you'd want the child of a prick loser? you know i may not find the best people in the world but you dont have to be an ass fuck about it...now your starting to piss me off and half of it i will admit is cuz my shit is gettin back to normal and hormones and what not and the other half is cuz your talkin shit and i'd rather you not start a war with me...im REALLY not in the mood for it now. starting drama isnt cool especially when i just had a fuckin baby!!!!!!!!!!! so back the fuck off already and get the fuck off my case about shit i was here to help talk about shit then you just throw it back in my face....so now that im all wound up and extremely mad FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
Kookii
@kookii
15 years ago
15 posts
then you need to make it clear and specific on what your talking about you need to make sure you think things thoroughly cuz people like me will take shit the wrong way
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
yea i knew that from 1st day we talked..im sorryi just hope u meet someone who desserves ya Kookii said:
then you need to make it clear and specific on what your talking about you need to make sure you think things thoroughly cuz people like me will take shit the wrong way

--

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form