Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreading's a Drug

Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
Well I went with the headscarf and no one said anything. in fact after the manager left and it was just my supervisor and another girl I took them down because they were getting hot. people seemed to like them =]Thanks for asking Lindsay said:
How did work go??

Nomadian said:
thanks. I actually did do them and todays gunna be ther first day of work with them. I have them wrapped nicely in a cute headscarf so I think I'll be good =]
And it's cool your work was so cool about it. I wanna peirce my nose but I know they don't like any face peircings so that one'll have to wait

Izzy-licious said:
I was terrified to ask...but my boss thinks dreads are awesome! (now mind you I am the only employee in a Doctors office in Scottsdale (snobsdale) AZ a very rich, hoity toity kind of area.) I even have my nose pierced. I recommend you look in the employee handbook and see what it says about hair. If it says it then maybe talk to your boss about it. But I agree with SE. You should be fine as long as you "dress to the 9's" as they say in fashion retail and have a beautiful wrap on no one will probably even notice.. Best of luck and happy dreading!

P.S. I agree with Jake if you are good at your job who gives a care what your hair looks like. I mean unless its like cousin it and in your face all the time it won't be keeping you from your job. ;)

updated by @cavewoman: 07/23/15 05:01:54PM
patrice cailhavel
@patrice-cailhavel
14 years ago
5 posts
now fix it , lol
patrice cailhavel
@patrice-cailhavel
14 years ago
5 posts
patrice cailhavel said:
now fix it , lol
patrice cailhavel
@patrice-cailhavel
14 years ago
5 posts
somethimes people tell me , i m a cord s usine ... somethimes worms who grow in my head ...in travel i have a surname , the calamar ...the add : this alchimy is a drug , where we go , place to inocense ...a lot off person let their airs in the dustbin , us we keep...when they are long the fashion is past ...

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form