Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Greetings & Blessings

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
ya can pretty much just travel the rainbow trail nearly year roundbut oregon i spent just 1 winter there and was pretty mild that year, just rained all the timeoregions beautiful thoughi go lil stir crazy when im away from the mountains too longsometimes u just gotta immerse yourself in total natural beauty and get far away from the noise of the city...

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/13/15 04:44:27PM
Stubbygray
@stubbygray
15 years ago
16 posts
I love your description of the parts of nature we're missing here in Florida. : ) I'm from New England, so I do miss Fall, and deer, and mountains. I can't wait for my daughter to see mountains! We go over a hump in the road and she calls it a "big hill." : )We've been looking into different living/working opportunities like that too. Not sure what we're going to do yet, but if I find anything cool I'll definitely let you know about it.
Stubbygray
@stubbygray
15 years ago
16 posts
I think I'd really like Oregon, but I'm not sure about the rain. I love a good thunderstorm, but days of rain on end, not so much.We live next to train tracks right now, so I'm looking forward to the quiet of nature. : )
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
heres something you might find interesting rainbow spirit

1st 1 is ARRR or REMA arrr american rainbow rapid responce rema rainbow emergency management assembly2nd vids from the arizona gatheringat the gatherings theres kid villiage with thousands of kidswhile there moneys useless evrythings freebetween gatherings alotta those who travel full time go crystal mining or work on organic farmsthey do gem shows or alotta crafters who make clothes or whatever might do flea marketsalso here my freinds with everybodies kirtchenthey travel sround sharing food for like 18 years now serving thousands a day, they take a month off now and then to do roofing jobs the roofing is hopw they fund the kitchen they take no donbations instead fund it all themselves

--
MountainWillow
@mountainwillow
15 years ago
141 posts
Good Morning & Nice to meet ya! If you let your hair grow and leave it be now- I am sure when it hits 6inches it will be already knotting or getting close depending on your hair texture and personality. Thick curly hair seems to dread quicker I think. Your daughter is adorable! Dig her dread babies - you can tell her I said that if ya like ;0)I would love to travel around but alot of things prevent me from doing so at the moment.. Like most of ya'll I am hoping to go a bit off grid myself... Land +yurt = paradise
Stubbygray
@stubbygray
15 years ago
16 posts
I did tell her, thank you. : ) We were admiring your babies too. And I love what I can see of your back piece. Amazing.
Stubbygray
@stubbygray
15 years ago
16 posts
Hi Nicky, thanks for the welcome. Love your long dreads. I'm happy I found this place and so many sweet, dready people! I think, given our next move (into the camper) natural will be the best way for me to go as well. We'll see... Patience isn't one of my greatest strengths : )
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
all the more reason to go natural it teaches u patience

--
Stubbygray
@stubbygray
15 years ago
16 posts
I know you're right, brother. It's part of the journey and I'll be better for having accepted it. : )
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
its hard to prevent dreads on the road andthey can happen fast

--

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form