Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Want to start my locks naturally

tasha2
@tasha2
14 years ago
36 posts
Roblynn, yes, I do belong to that group (with Dayna Martin on Yahoo groups) and love it! I saw her speak once and she is truly an amazing woman. I am really impressed that you unschooled all your children and am not surprised that they turned out doing just fine ;) I am so looking forward to see how my little ones experience life and how that impacts them when older.Do you belong to that group? I love your analogy about children and dreads. Btw, I'm not surprised to find that some people here unschooled their kids :) Roblynn Neumann said:
Welcome and good luck with your dreads. Do you belong to the group radical unschoolers? We unschooled all 7 of our kids, well the youngest is still only 6, but the rest are pretty much grown and doing their thing. Best thing we ever did for our family, and they all even agree with that. You will find your dreads are kind of like your kids, each one unique and doing their own thing. It's a journey! Pura vida.

updated by @tasha2: 07/10/15 09:45:46PM
tasha2
@tasha2
14 years ago
36 posts
Actually, looking back , I said our lives are not exciting. Well, actually to me they are. we may not do the most adventurous things and go on many trips but just the fact that we can do whatever we choose every morning (at least me and the kids can...my husband has to go to work so we can do this ;)...and he doesn't mind) is exciting! tasha said:
soaringeagle said:
since u live so close id love to meet u u seem so cool :)
great choice all the way

Thanks! Maybe one day we will meet up but I think you'd find us pretty ordinary :) We live a fun, relaxed life but are by no means that exciting...

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form