Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Howzit? Glad to be here!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well not exactly altho sometimes homeopathics are very very powerfull and work nearly instantly the idea is an herb that causes a symjptiom when made into a mother tincture then diluted over and over (10cx is a weak basic preperation at 10x it no longer has any measurable mass of that herb) you dilute it more and more to make it "stronger"i saw a baby covered head to toe in the worse rash uu ever saw, a homeopath dropped 3 lil round balls under the babies tongue and let them dissolve there.. in 15 seconds the rash vannishedhomeopathy is an amaxing science the only problem is diagnosis and finding the rioght formulas since a wide varierty of factors and symptoms myst be concidered to get the right formulathat quite smoking formula eliminates crwavings in seconds (as long as it takes to dissolve under tongue) it heals your lungs of all the smoke damageand detoxes you quicklyin 1 week i went from my chest hurting like i was having a heart attack constantly and always being shoet of breath to my dr sayinmg "wow your lungs are sucking like a champ) when hed listened to my lungsthey made quitting entirely effortless no symptoms no bitchiness agrevation nothing

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/10/15 08:23:14AM
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
ehh, deleted my last post. I'll just leave it at the idea of what can happen if I don't quit scares the shit out of me.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i tried quitting many ytimes.. with the patch id take off the patch to smoke then put ot on nothing workedi was definswtelt getting scared of what would happen if i didnt quitequiting with the homeopathics was the only thing that worked..and only thing that made sence..replacing nicotione woth mocotione keeps u addicted just breaks the nand to mouth cycle (or replaces it with food) homeopathics remove nicotine from your sustem removing addiction cravings and withdrawal symptoms.. making it practivly like u never smoked at all

--
IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
hey do you go to the rainbow gatherings they have in hawaii ??
Maui Dude
@maui-dude
14 years ago
3 posts
I've heard of the rainbow gatherings... I think it's on Oahu or Big Island, and I have pretty much stuck on Maui. But I heard it's nuts and definitely want to go if I get the chance IllumiKnotty said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
best time u will have in your life...its a lifechanging experience u should go to the national if u can Maui Dude said:
I've heard of the rainbow gatherings... I think it's on Oahu or Big Island, and I have pretty much stuck on Maui. But I heard it's nuts and definitely want to go if I get the chance

IllumiKnotty said:

--
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
homeopathy works awesome, least the big name oscillo works really well.best thing about them is they don't have side effects/interactions but still regulated by FDA so they are allowed to make certain claims, just gotta find right dilution for w/e your trying to help.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yea u gotta exacrly match the symptoms to the remediewhen u got the right formuls it works like magic

--
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
lolbut it works. I don't really see the connection there at all, if anything no one knows what homeopathy is, sure there will be brands with flashy sales pitches, but so is anything else thats FDA regulated, which just legally allows them to say certain things, that things regulated by DSHEA (most herbs an other natural remedys) are not allowed to.for instance, we all know of the benefits of echnicacea, and how it helps your body to an exposure of potentially ill causing sickness, but anyone that sells it, isn't allowed to advertise that it can/will get you over your sickness, only "Promote well being" which is alot less flattering than FDA claims of "CURES SICKNESS".but then again i could go off an a whole ramble of prescription drugs, an the FDA as a whole, suffice to say, I avoid medications in substitute of herbs/vitamins/ homeopathy whenever applicable.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
rama u=i think you are grossly misinformedi hsad a discussion wioth my dr about it just last monthhomeopasthiy was developped by hahnaman the founder of hahnaman unuiversicty and hahnaman university hospitol here in phillyit takes an herb that causes a symptom and uses a dilution to cure that symptiomits proven science and medicaly acceptesdthe reason most doctors dont use it is simply because of the difficulty in matching symptoms to remedies.. alopathic drs use symptoms to indentifty a disease then treate the disease itself.. homeopathy doesnt care whart the disease itself is you match the remewdir to symptoms and that cures ant disease causing the symptomsbut many factors are taken into conciderastion that are ignored by most drs\for instance when treatting a cough you take into concideration how u cough what u briong up what time of day your coughs worse if laying on side or back makes it worse if your ears ring if you get dizzy etc etc etc 100 extra factors are taken into concideration s]o diafgnosis and treatment is a slightly more complicated process but the results are amazing and work like wondersive cured flues in hiurs broncitis too pulled muscles back pain u name itits amazing stuff when u understand it

--

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form