Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hello Everybody!!

Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
14 years ago
105 posts
I know what you mean. They are pretty distracting and confusing. He made three parts and they are about 10 mins each. Surprisingly I watched them completely. It's about his thoughts on the wax controversy. But yea just curious if anybody has
updated by @cody-pitt: 07/09/15 10:41:13PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yes he constantly made no sence hed say wax comes right out cause it is only on the surface then says it cant trap dirt cause its in the score admits it traps dirt if smeared on a wall he even points out a sticky dread stuck to his face and in the beginnibg says his dreads dont feel waxy but at the end says he hated how waxy his dreads felt so..buy some butta to make em feel slimyall the while bouncing ariound and not a single dread movingwatch the flashy graphics they pop up everytimr he saus something that makes no sence..distract the stoners with trippy graphics so they dint think avbout what hes actualy saying Cody Pitt said:
So have any of you watch those some what new vids Johny has on youtube about the wax controversy

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
14 years ago
105 posts
Yea I noticed all that stuff too. How he would say one thing then turn around and say another
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
it amazes me how many people cant see it he contradicts every single thing he says yet they still think hes making sense..it boggles the mind

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
you look like a metal head )) nicethey will look great on you i am glad you found this site
Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
14 years ago
105 posts
Well I am a metal head actually. Well thank you. I'm glad I found it too
Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
14 years ago
105 posts
Thanks I love them too :). Actually I need to get new ones. Those are for an old prescription so I can't see out of them that well anymore. Well from your profile pic they look really nice from what all I can see on it lol. I'm glad to be here aswell.
IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
are you on VF?
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
godsmack!lol welcome, yeah that video was pretty ridiculous, especially when his alternative to sticky locks was to buy another product, the butter, it was like wait, really?that's like,,,throwing a torch into a burning building expecting it to stop it from burning down,(couldn't really come up with a better analogy :P )
Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
14 years ago
105 posts
Nope I'm not on there. But I do know the site your talking about. IllumiKnotty said:
are you on VF?

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form