dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hey ... again!

JimmyUK
@jimmyuk
2 years ago
4 posts

Was here about 4 years ago.

I was growing freeform and the wife disliked my hair after 2 years so I cut it. I wish I didn't. Now I'm back again.

I've been growing freeform for the past year. I learned a lot for the forum owner the last time, and I write down a lot of what he taught me.

I've got 3 good locks, the rest is still doing it's thing ... naturally.

I need to know, what is the link to that lady's site who sells the soap? I still have a bar from 4 years ago because I purchased a handful. But now I am running out and I only trust her soap. I've been using Dolly Locks liquid which is OK, but I still prefer the liquid and bars I ordered from the US.

Can anybody link me?

I hope admin is still active. I'll see if I can find my old account when I've got some time.

updated by @jimmyuk: 03/19/24 11:03:29PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
2 years ago
29,640 posts

Www.dreadlockshampoo.com

but she might not be able to ship globally anymore… not sure.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
JimmyUK
@jimmyuk
2 years ago
4 posts

Thanks mate. That's the one. As far as I remember she wasn't able to ship because of returns filed against her for missing packages. She's a lovely lady. I'll pop her an email non the less and thank you for reminding me of her site.

I haven't had chance to browse the forums for my old account. I remember I was towel rubbing, and I looked like the Doc from Back to the Future. You bruised me for that and told me how to do it properly.

You still got your dreadlocks? And how are you doing mate are you doing well in life. So good to hear from you again.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
2 years ago
29,640 posts

65155106_2408382669221660_3506146902267658240_o.jpg

yup still got them.

that was actually 4 years ago

i also wrote a book coming out very soon. I’m aiming for Halloween.

www.authorptgolden.com

86AB13B9-EC77-417C-B6BC-63DA2E0A5328.jpeg

I lost a beard dread and 1 head dread (not shown) that are now part of the frame—when I almost died 4 times inn2 years.

15262536-9DF1-4400-9614-72E39DC424C5.jpeg

but still flying with www.freedomswings.org but we are hurting and might not be able to fly another year.

DSCN3419.JPG

had patch adams (the real one, the one Robbin Williams played) in my van, after the rainbow gathering. (He started kid village) and took an epic glider flight over the Rockies the next day.

ECAB2AF63E764BFC8D7862DCFA8C3224.jpeg

--
JimmyUK
@jimmyuk
2 years ago
4 posts

Oh, she's using Etsy now. I don't have an account. I will have to dig through my emails and find an old order.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
2 years ago
29,640 posts

You shouldn’t need an account to order

--
JimmyUK
@jimmyuk
2 years ago
4 posts

Thank you for replying, some awesome photos there. Your locks are longer than I recall. I remember your original story regarding the accident and it's still an inspirational story to this day. Is that your plane btw?

I didn't know you was an author. A book that will get banned? ... I'm interested.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
2 years ago
29,640 posts

Well my mom who has never been supportive of anything I ever did was blown away by my writing. But her first reaction was “these are truly excellent, but a few are likely to get you banned. 
None of these are in the book but here’s some of my recent writings 

the one, defiance station was written 24 hours before the drone attacks.

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 10/18/22 04:18:57PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
2 years ago
29,640 posts

This I wrote 24 hours before the Russian drone attacks.

https://blog.reedsy.com/short-story/wy3pho/

And this is the s1 swift mentioned in it (me in simulator in Grand Canyon dancing and dogfighting)

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
2 years ago
29,640 posts

The plane is ours. Freedoms wings. Always free to use. 

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form