Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Good or bad ?

FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
When I Twist and Ripped my wife did the back ones I couldn't see and I did the front ones.

The ones she did were a different texture they were almost like braids where as the ones I did were much more fuzzy and less neat.

I put it down to her splitting the sections exactly in half each time she pulled and she took her time with it. I was absically grabbing hair randomly and doing it quite quickly.

That was 2 months ago and now you can't tell which ones were which. They all have a few inches of loose hair at the ends and loose hair at the roots where they hsve grown out so they all look kind of the same.

I wouldn't worry just carry on as you are and definitely don't try to poke your fingers through them.

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
6 years ago
204 posts
I started with twist n rip. Some were tighter than others, but they all unraveled a bit after a few washes. I'm 4 months in now and only a couple still have that braided look toward the bottom, but even those have loosened up a lot. The trick is to leave them when they unravel. A lot of people want to keep grabbing their ends and twisting and ripping again, but that only serves to undo progress. If you just wash them and separate, they will unravel quite a bit on their own. Some of mine are only still together toward the roots and loose for the rest of the length. Some of those are finally starting to knot up at the bottom for me.😊

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form