dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

10 month progression?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

theres a real dumbing down effort 

particularly by faux news but add in all these conspiritards on youtube and you get dangerous levels of ..well fact resistant humans

the fact that 'alternative facts' is used as political justification s mind boggling

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
benjammin
@benjammin
7 years ago
18 posts
Yeah definitely right about that. It's hard to know what and who to believe. It's always been like that though. Information is just more accessible now so there is inflation of bs.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

its not hard to know who or what to believe if you practice critical thinking

just look at the whole flat earth thing (please don't you will lose iq points quickly) 

because they lack the ability to think things through critically they just buy into any paranoid delusional nonsense presented in a somewhat authoritive manor.

then just cause someone makes a claim..even one that makes absolutely no sense.. thousands believe it

in fact we have donald trump standing behind claims he read.. in the national inquirer! yes  the same national inquirer that weekly has new proof of bigfoot in fact ran stories 'i was married to bigfoot' 

its just getting worse all the time

it often amazes me how even though i slept and screwed off all through high school i can still put many of these people to shame ..just by daring to think "does this make sense"

ofcourse having even a basic understanding of how things work helps too

theres 1 good thing about the dumbing down of the world

even below average people who still think seem like geniuses by comparison.

--
benjammin
@benjammin
7 years ago
18 posts
benjammin:
benjammin:
For sure man. If you want to fix anything you have to know how it's supposed to work when it's working the right way. About the bead thing, I have really fine hair and the ones I have the inside diameter is to big. Is making little sleeves out of some hemp string I have lying around ok and how far up or down should I put it?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

that's fine yes you can do the whole length  but beads are best when  lower down to middle (for heling dreading) near the roots to help keepthem serparated

when i get beads i try it on 1 dread (or section) after another till it sticks

theres a rick to it i twirl the tip in my mouth so it makes a point. (if 1 or 2 hairs being longer make it difficult i nible em off) take a thread make a loop put it through the bead and use it to catch that pointy tip very near the end and pull it through the bead then push up till it sticks

if it doesn't i try a thicker dread/section

since you only have undreaded hair  smaller beads will fit the section  then the dread will swell and the bead might need to be broken off (or left in for years)

--
benjammin
@benjammin
7 years ago
18 posts
Ok thanks again man. Will definitely get some smaller beads. I also put an old wool sweater over my pillow. If maybe like crisscrossing thread helps I'll do that to? Seems like all the completely straight hair is on the outside layer. Underneath I have pretty defined sections and curls but no loops. I'm going to try my best to just stop worrying about it. Certainly doesn't help my frustration.
benjammin
@benjammin
7 years ago
18 posts
Only other thing is maybe washing and pulling it apart. I wash pretty gently with my fingertips and just dog shake a little and let it air dry. Think it would help putting something on my head when I wash it?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

benjammin: Only other thing is maybe washing and pulling it apart. I wash pretty gently with my fingertips and just dog shake a little and let it air dry. Think it would help putting something on my head when I wash it?
outside layer looks like its sectioning but very big sections

big sections might take longer to dread

--
benjammin
@benjammin
7 years ago
18 posts
Yeah should I start separating those you think? Underneath is a bunch of tighter smaller sections that seem to stay together. Top layer stays together ok right after I wash it but loosens up a couple days
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

u said u had the dreadlockshampoo.com gel? after a wash dip your fingers then touch them to the roots  wrap your hand round a section gently dragging it up in a gentle twisting motion.. not to twist tight just so its not straight ..like 3/4 twist along the whole length gradual 

try it once see how it changes anything

--

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form