Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hello Everyone!

PoopiePants
@poopiepants
14 years ago
81 posts
Do you mean add beads to sections that aren't knotted or Sections that are already starting to lock? soaringeagle said:
u can try also adding beads to sections

updated by @poopiepants: 07/23/15 07:02:14PM
IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
i have had great success with the DreadHeadHQ shampoo.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
unknotted but u can add to any sections PoopiePants said:
Do you mean add beads to sections that aren't knotted or Sections that are already starting to lock?

soaringeagle said:

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
nno not all soap does bronners doesnt.. and its not how it works sls doesnt clean it just helps it foam, so u might get cancer but at least it has a rich lathershampoos that advertise using the rich lather as a selling point are the ones most likely to cause cancerbronners is pure enough to drink has zero chemicals in it and still lathers very well even drasticly diluted Rama Varma said:
All soap does. That's how it works!

rastavanny said:
i herd that it contains chemicals that are bad for the skin

IllumiKnotty said:
i have had great success with the DreadHeadHQ shampoo.

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
wouldnt recomend drinking any of it im just sayin its safe to ..non toxic

--
PoopiePants
@poopiepants
14 years ago
81 posts
Why do you say not on the roots? Because of irritation to the scalp? I literally dunk my head in it, and pour it on the back of my head. My entire scalp gets soaked, and I have no irritation whatsoever. I don't even rinse it out. No dry scalp or dandruff. I've never in my life had problems with dry scalp, and surprisingly still don't. I'm pretty lucky in that department. CBD Makarov said:
I was in the same boat kind of. Just let it do it's thing.

Keep washing with residue free shampoo or baking soda. Just a little.
Use the sea salt but not on the roots. Good luck!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
itt can be very iritating..it can eat holes in metal afterall

--
PoopiePants
@poopiepants
14 years ago
81 posts
How far up the hair? Right to the root, or midway?? I love macrame and have TONS of beads, so I'm curious what would be the most effective placement. Thanks for letting me know beads actually help the process cause I always thought they were just aesthetic.and yeah sure salt will corrode metal, but I don't think that metal & hair(or skin) are the same thing. I'm pretty sure there's salt in our own sweat. Isn't sweat salt & water?. soaringeagle said:
unknotted but u can add to any sections
PoopiePants said:
Do you mean add beads to sections that aren't knotted or Sections that are already starting to lock?

soaringeagle said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
salts cusrrosive to metal or skin but its very diluted in sweat i dont think it will eat holes in skin but will iritate itand beads are best closer to tipsif u put it in the middle it wont dread below unless theres at least 6 inches or more below, but anything above the bead will dread much easier..ofcourse if its long enough u can put it anywhere and most of the hair below will dread if long enough PoopiePants said:
How far up the hair? Right to the root, or midway?? I love macrame and have TONS of beads, so I'm curious what would be the most effective placement. Thanks for letting me know beads actually help the process cause I always thought they were just aesthetic.

and yeah sure salt will corrode metal, but I don't think that metal & hair(or skin) are the same thing. I'm pretty sure there's salt in our own sweat. Isn't sweat salt & water?
soaringeagle said:
PoopiePants said:

soaringeagle said:

--
PoopiePants
@poopiepants
14 years ago
81 posts
Awesome! Thanks for the help SE. I'm going to try it out & see what happens. soaringeagle said:
salts cusrrosive to metal or skin but its very diluted in sweat i dont think it will eat holes in skin but will iritate it
and beads are best closer to tips
if u put it in the middle it wont dread below unless theres at least 6 inches or more below, but anything above the bead will dread much easier..ofcourse if its long enough u can put it anywhere and most of the hair below will dread if long enough

PoopiePants said:
How far up the hair? Right to the root, or midway?? I love macrame and have TONS of beads, so I'm curious what would be the most effective placement. Thanks for letting me know beads actually help the process cause I always thought they were just aesthetic.

and yeah sure salt will corrode metal, but I don't think that metal & hair(or skin) are the same thing. I'm pretty sure there's salt in our own sweat. Isn't sweat salt & water?
soaringeagle said:
PoopiePants said:

soaringeagle said:

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form