Dreadlocks Forums

dreadheadhq avoid at all cost!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

and can the goal be set alot higher then 100

2500 3000 5000?

i mean i know at least 1500 of my freinds would sign it in no time and thousands of thiers

i believe we could get 100,000 but shouldnt need to

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/18/15 01:14:15AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

i want to get it edited b4 posting it all over and change ther limit since i know wed reach that in no time flat

--
DRS
@drs
10 years ago
47 posts

I'll set the goal higher. I can always increase the goal as we get more signatures.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

we'll post as a thread here and put it on youir fb walls share with ppl and spread the word

om]k um exhausted so not good for editing but someone we=rite up something with these points

we the undersigned feel we were victims of dreadheadhq's harmful products and methi=ids and were ripped off by products that were ultimately unusiable

we request the fiollowimg

wax be completely removed from the product line and all recomendations of its use be tremoved

the lockdocta be removed from the product line

more fair and truthful information about each method and the harm they cause

if our voices go unanswered we will start a mass boycott campain

--
Megan Atwood
@megan-atwood
10 years ago
40 posts
Signed it=]
DRS
@drs
10 years ago
47 posts

Whoever writes up a voice for the undersigned, I will go to Berkeley and hand pick you a dread tam when I can. Might take a few weeks though. Just let me know preferences. Size, color, etc. and I'll try and get you something close to what you want. I got one from a guy on Telegraph, and I love it.

soaring eagle said:

we'll post as a thread here and put it on youir fb walls share with ppl and spread the word

om]k um exhausted so not good for editing but someone we=rite up something with these points

we the undersigned feel we were victims of dreadheadhq's harmful products and methi=ids and were ripped off by products that were ultimately unusiable

we request the fiollowimg

wax be completely removed from the product line and all recomendations of its use be tremoved

the lockdocta be removed from the product line

more fair and truthful information about each method and the harm they cause

if our voices go unanswered we will start a mass boycott campain

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

might be mu insentive to do u=it when less wiped out

--

/ 2
Dislike 0