@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

when u tnr then your setting back progress you just want to leave em alone

try sleeping o0n the back of your head

seperating keeps them from growing together thats all you should be doing

\yea interlockings a bad idea

the dread braiduing wasnt too great either

can u post pics of front sides and back?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/19/15 12:15:51PM
XYZ123
@xyz123
12 years ago
29 posts
What do you mean by "wrap them"? & I don't plan to do it any time soon, when they get long obv. I want like, maybe 17 - 22 or so remotely thick ones. Hopefully I'll get to do that. I heard also it's better to start off with smaller dreads (in size) because they lock up faster & are easier to put together.

Baba Fats said:

congo them with beads or wrap them in help if you want to get thicker ones. I started with 23 and wanted thicker ones than that. I congoed a bunch together, so now I have 12 massive ones and 3 or 4 little ones that I will probably congo together when they get longer. you'll still have the skinny bottoms which look awesome flowing off of the fatties they form.

XYZ123
@xyz123
12 years ago
29 posts
It won't allow me post photos via iPhone but on one of my previous discussions "Why don't I have many dreads" or something like that there's a decent photo from about 2 - 3 months ago. It's pretty much exactly the same but since then I feel like I've gotten some more progress in hair growth with the little ones but not much of a difference at all. Sounds like a dumb question but is there anyway to "undo" the interlocking I've done or is it too late? The dread-braiding I can stop 'cause any time I shower it loosens from the dread usually.

soaring eagle said:

when u tnr then your setting back progress you just want to leave em alone

try sleeping o0n the back of your head

seperating keeps them from growing together thats all you should be doing

\yea interlockings a bad idea

the dread braiduing wasnt too great either

can u post pics of front sides and back?

XYZ123
@xyz123
12 years ago
29 posts
I can't undo the info in my post but I meant that I've had my dreads for 13 months not 11. So a yr. & a month+
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

It's taking a string of hemp/yarn/ etc... and wrapping it around the lock. You can do it simply, or look on youtube for more elaborate designs.

If you did it more recently, you could repull the lock through the hole. If it was a while ago and they are pretty much mature where they are, just leave them be and don't do it again

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form