Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreads tangled together... can i untangle them somehow?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

yea but will tajke some effort

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/13/15 12:58:56AM
Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

yeah they should separate easily, and if not your going to rip and hear hairs breaking, but overall the main parts will still hold their own once separated. ive had to do this to quite a few of mine because sometimes i forget to give them attention. but yeah they hold, and dont worry about any loosies that are created in the process as they will get sucked back in. once separated just keep an eye on em.

if you can find a space between two distinct sections at the roots, get your finger in there after a wash or getting them wet, and pull up this helps to make sure that they arent still congoed at the roots, which would cause problems down the road.

pokolo
@pokolo
13 years ago
59 posts

i found a hole/space in the middle of the top one but i dunno if i'm gonna be able to get them apart they are really together :/

i think there is like at least 3 tangled in there too

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

how thick is the base

if they are well congod let em congo but the beavertail u wanna seperate

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
pokolo
@pokolo
13 years ago
59 posts

how am i gonna seperate the beaver tail? its pretty thick back there

Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

the sooner you separate them the better. even if they are super tight together you can still rip them apart, it might hurt a bit but its better than the alternative. or combing them out. dont worry man, just get inbetween them and if you have to get a good hold on both dreads and rip them apart. use a little olive oil if you have to lube em up a bit more. but you keep asking how you are going to be able to do it, your over analyzing it bro.

pokolo
@pokolo
13 years ago
59 posts

nevermind i think i managed to break it apart

Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

right on, make sure you got em all the way to the roots.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form