Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Why Don't I Have Many Dreadlocks?

XYZ123
@xyz123
7 years ago
29 posts

I see people with thick dreadlocks, sometimes bigger than mine, & they have about maybe, 40 dreads it seems like.I have 20 dreadlocks exact, & mine are not that big at all. I want to try & have at least 35, if possible. Is there any way I can acheive this or am I stuck with 20 locks? :/

updated by @xyz123: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
28,526 posts

look like they will thicken up alot u can let ew dreads form between dreads

u can split em but its a matter of ripping em in 1/2 literaly breaking ivery hair inside i wouldnbt unless u really gotta better to let baby dreads form between em

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international
Gabe McCoy
@gabe-mccoy
7 years ago
120 posts

Yea they'll definitely thicken up alot. You might just have pretty thin hair though. I noticed the dreads on the right side of my head above my ears are way thinner and I have less of them then on the left side. Once they mature they'll look hella nice though

Remilaku Nash
@remilaku-nash
6 years ago
3 posts
I only have 13. The number does not matter. If you love them, then its all good.
mikayla roman☯
@mikayla-roman
4 years ago
13 posts

it also depends on how thick your hair is. my hair was very thick i thought when it was undreaded but i just realized my hair had a lot of volume to it. i have about 45-50 dreadlocks all different sizes and it looks like i have about 20 while my friend has dreadlocks that are about 3-4 inches thick and he has about 20 of them. texture and thickness plays a huge part in this. i wouldn't be too worried about the quantity though as someone did already say, its only a number just be happy with your dreadlocks :3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form