Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Uh... sebum.

spirit~being~☮
@spiritbeing
13 years ago
37 posts
Hey I had a sebum issue as well, it was horrible for myself because like you I wanted my hair clean. :P it makes one's dread process that much more enjoyable when you know your hair is clean, so I came across this product called neutrogena anti-residue shampoo (you can find at your local rite-aid,wal-mart for inexpensive price) and it works amazing in my hair..:D I am soo happy that I came across it, it truly allowed me to witness the dirt & gunk junk be released from my hair. I was so shocked when i seen all the residue that was freed from my hair when I used this shampoo. I only use it when i feel is needed, which is not often. I use baking soda/acv and then i use the neutogena shampoo sparingly* to be sure my hair is clean. When i used neutrogena anti-residue shampoo for the first time, a lot of built up residue was released, but when i used it again one month later, the residue released barely discolored the water, so to me it shows that it's not needed that often and does a great job at keeping the hair clean. So a little bit really does go a long way with this product, i hope my post helps & have a wonderful journey! peace
updated by @spiritbeing: 07/18/15 08:14:38AM

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form