Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Parents and pictures

Orange Clock
@orange-clock
14 years ago
72 posts
I try to understand the parents of those who choose to have dreadlocks wanting a nice picture where there children appear to be nice and tidy (and not themselves) for a picture, but I can't.I love the pictures of situations that just happen where there is no control or stage. This is reality, as a memory, in a time.When you view these images you will feel for this time that was.Pictures that you hang on your wall that your neighbours can see and they say something like "at least he had a shave" or something like that it is not right really.People who claim to love their children should not hold too much influence over their childrens choices as they grow. In fact they should allow them to be free to choose and make mistakes as they wish. Usually you will find a common ground between each other this way.What I beleive for parents to do is just offer advice and understanding as they wish because this should be their only freedom as a parent.
updated by @orange-clock: 01/13/15 08:30:26PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i agree mine tried to control everything my hair my clothes ..everything giving me no freedom..look how that worked out..loli was out the door on mky own by 14and been a freak ever since

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form