Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

A day of PAIN and SORROW

Pete
@pete
11 years ago
67 posts

Larra, i'm totally going to join this day of yours, i love the idea!

People should stop taking things for granted.

I love your wisdom. Jah Bless sister!

Larra Juab
@larra-juab
11 years ago
76 posts

That's great! :D I'm planning to do it on the 2nd of November for each year. It's all souls day, and every living thing has it's soul. So it would be the perfect day to do it. And yes, you are totally right - too many people are taking things for granted and not thinking of what's happening around them :\

Well thank you for the kind words and for deciding to do it too! May the heavens bless you too as well! :D

Pete said:

Larra, i'm totally going to join this day of yours, i love the idea!

People should stop taking things for granted.

I love your wisdom. Jah Bless sister!

jazzymomma
@jazzymomma
11 years ago
175 posts

sounds like mee haha i do this on sundays haha thanks for sharing my dear ur thoughts are not wasted but clebrated in life:D peace an luv sometimes feels ppl like us are a rare breed. sad

Larra Juab
@larra-juab
11 years ago
76 posts

Same here! :D I shall post again a topic about this Day, few days before we will do it. It's nice to share some thoughts of what we will do in order to remember our fellow people.

Noodle-Doo said:

2nd Nov marked in calendar. What an excellent idea!

Larra Juab
@larra-juab
11 years ago
76 posts

Woow! Your doing it often. I salute you for that sister and everyone else. It's really rare to know people like you and the others who has the same view about empathy. I am really thankful to know that there are people like you and haha, I really hope that there would be more people who has the same view about empathy in the future :) much love, xoxox.

jazzymomma said:

sounds like mee haha i do this on sundays haha thanks for sharing my dear ur thoughts are not wasted but clebrated in life:D peace an luv sometimes feels ppl like us are a rare breed. sad

Sirick
@sirick
11 years ago
26 posts

Even pain and sorrow has it's place.
I would not be the same person I am now if I had not had some of the things you mentioned happen to me and I quite like who I am. I would hope the same is true of most people.

It's nice you are taking time to think about it. But have you perhaps considered a more active role to change some of the things that bother you?
Volunteering can be a great way to help out with a causes you care about.

Larra Juab
@larra-juab
11 years ago
76 posts

Even I do feel the same, and yep I have thought about that too. I am thinking of differentactivitiesto do in order to remember them. Like participating in volunteering events, donating, informing people, and many more. There are a lot of things that can be done :)

Sirick said:

Even pain and sorrow has it's place.
I would not be the same person I am now if I had not had some of the things you mentioned happen to me and I quite like who I am. I would hope the same is true of most people.

It's nice you are taking time to think about it. But have you perhaps considered a more active role to change some of the things that bother you?
Volunteering can be a great way to help out with a causes you care about.

Sirick
@sirick
11 years ago
26 posts

That's great! It's nice to see you are so enthusiastic.
Have you thought about working with animals? They are the best! But often so many people want to help animals that there is a waiting list or they will simply refuse the help.
I guess you could help children, although that often requires a criminal background check, which is a bit meh.
No, animals are definitely better. You should do something with them.
Or the disabled, they are fun too.

Larra Juab said:

Even I do feel the same, and yep I have thought about that too. I am thinking of differentactivitiesto do in order to remember them. Like participating in volunteering events, donating, informing people, and many more. There are a lot of things that can be done :)

Larra Juab
@larra-juab
11 years ago
76 posts

Working with animals would be great! :D But I agree that there are often so many people who wants to help. I have alreadyvolunteeredbefore for the children. We had a feeding program, we also get the chance to be their teacher, we also arranged programs for them too! It was really fun and heartwarming :) At the moment though - I am still currently looking for local foundations that I could offer my help. So I'm still not sure of what to do this year, but I really hope I could find one soon!

Sirick said:

That's great! It's nice to see you are so enthusiastic.
Have you thought about working with animals? They are the best! But often so many people want to help animals that there is a waiting list or they will simply refuse the help.
I guess you could help children, although that often requires a criminal background check, which is a bit meh.
No, animals are definitely better. You should do something with them.
Or the disabled, they are fun too.

Larra Juab said:

updated by @larra-juab: 07/10/15 03:40:39AM

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form