Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Good news here from Apollo!!

Apollo
@apollo
14 years ago
80 posts
I want to first say i dont "regret" cutting my dreadlocks. Where i was in my life i could not have them. But enough of that, Im going to do dreadlocks again,after high school. Im in the 10th grade..you do the math.I just wanted to throw that out,doing it with negleat
updated by @apollo: 01/13/15 08:30:10PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
math? whats that? been a long time since hs...oh thats the when u count fingers and toes? too cold to take my socks off

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Apollo
@apollo
14 years ago
80 posts
thanks!! :) dreadilocks said:
Math?? *confused* That's why I had children to figure out all that fancy schooling for me :) just kidding.

I think it's best to wait until after HS as well. You still have a lot of adventures finding your true self. You'll have more discipline about them later on too. Even if you neglect you will be spending lots of time in them after they start locking up for real. You still have to separate, wash, and de-fuzz (when you go through and pick out all the extra shizz that has attached itself to them.

Good Luck
Apollo
@apollo
14 years ago
80 posts
loloh how i hate math xD soaringeagle said:
math? whats that? been a long time since hs...oh thats the when u count fingers and toes? too cold to take my socks off
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
after mine reached the ground i had to give up on defuzzing..it was a losing battle dreadilocks said:
Math?? *confused* That's why I had children to figure out all that fancy schooling for me :) just kidding.

I think it's best to wait until after HS as well. You still have a lot of adventures finding your true self. You'll have more discipline about them later on too. Even if you neglect you will be spending lots of time in them after they start locking up for real. You still have to separate, wash, and de-fuzz (when you go through and pick out all the extra shizz that has attached itself to them.

Good Luck

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form