Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreadlock coinsidence

Orange Clock
@orange-clock
14 years ago
72 posts
Last year when I had candle dreadlocks I went to a free festival which is popular around an area I used to live. I had never been so jumped at the chance a good 10 or so years latter to go with current friends.I knew I was going to see some old familiar faces but was amazed as to the amount of those who I would meet again. The other thing is out of about the ten or so people who I had met 7 of them had dreadlocks in one way or another. Seven people what are the chances. It was nice to see these people again and how much we had changed yet in other ways we were still the same.I have never really spoken of dreadlocks with anyone until maybe 5 years ago before that I never thought it possible for me to get dreadlocks so was nor that interested.
updated by @orange-clock: 01/13/15 08:30:10PM
hippie mama
@hippie-mama
14 years ago
154 posts
its crazy how stuff like that happens. i remember a couple yrs ago i thought i was the only white person in my city who had dreadlocks with all the new ppl i met and everything over the years theres like 10 of us that i know now. its krazy how just life can show u a diffrent view of itself
anthony williams
@anthony-williams
14 years ago
101 posts
come out to asheville NC, we all got dreads hahaha! hippie mama said:
its crazy how stuff like that happens. i remember a couple yrs ago i thought i was the only white person in my city who had dreadlocks with all the new ppl i met and everything over the years theres like 10 of us that i know now. its krazy how just life can show u a diffrent view of itself
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form