Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Solid Beeswax Dreadwax

Orange Clock
@orange-clock
14 years ago
72 posts
A friend of mine many years ago told me that if I wanted dreadlocks the best way to start (because he done it) was to buy solid beeswax melt it on a spoon and work it into backcombed hair. He had neat dreads yes but up close looked very much like candles.I nodded and smiled and agreed in that special way ;-). I had little idea of right or wrong ways but was pretty sure that this way was not the one for me.I think it was around the time that I had discovered Knotty boy wax and then I had discovered another way not to start dreads. Shame I had to find out this way.
updated by @orange-clock: 01/19/15 11:14:41PM
Orange Clock
@orange-clock
14 years ago
72 posts
wax, lies, shame, corrupted
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i was told the same by 1 person..only person that ever mentioned wax till finding those sites...i actualy bought a chunk melted it dipped in my fingers and touched a beard dread..i mean..just touched no working it in.. but the second i touched it i regretted it..and spent months after trying to pick it out...gross

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
hmm, wax dreadbeard eh?that musta looked kinda funny, you could start something :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
was just a tiny spoyt size of fingertip near the end..not the whole dread..luckily tat 1 broke off from being sat onn too much (climbing outta a tent) Iain said:
hmm, wax dreadbeard eh?
that musta looked kinda funny, you could start something :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form