Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Private Profiles???

dannylou
@dannylou
14 years ago
21 posts
if you think by having a private profile is going to keep you safe you've got another thing comin! and your judging commet... you can't even be judged on this forum especially because your set to PRIVATE! you dont even put yourself out there to be judged! theres a thing called HACKERS for a reason.... if you think your little private setting is going to stop them,once again you have another thing comin. why dont you try to put yourself out there and give it all you have instead of hiding behind some false METAL bullshit (not puttin you down because i love metal) but mabe you should think a little more before you write.we all want peace and understanding and you've done nothing to help me on the path!
updated by @dannylou: 07/11/15 12:09:22AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
exactly be real seriusly we are.yiu claim a religion you seem to know nothing about(the horned god was god to witches not the devil and there never was any elf queen at all)see dating a couple witches i learned a thing or 2anyway..we still like ya just wish we knew the real u

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Rick
@rick
14 years ago
1 posts
What the hell have you done to bring about any peace???? Calling somebody out for a so called private profile! Get real, you are the reason people would make a profile private! Maybe u need to reflect inward before casting such hate outward!!

dannylou said:
if you think by having a private profile is going to keep you safe you've got another thing comin! and your judging commet... you can't even be judged on this forum especially because your set to PRIVATE! you dont even put yourself out there to be judged! theres a thing called HACKERS for a reason.... if you think your little private setting is going to stop them,once again you have another thing comin. why dont you try to put yourself out there and give it all you have instead of hiding behind some false METAL bullshit (not puttin you down because i love metal) but mabe you should think a little more before you write.we all want peace and understanding and you've done nothing to help me on the path!

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form