Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Dying Dreadlocks

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
5 years ago
1,302 posts

Many of you have asked about dying / coloring your dreadlocks. Some of us reply (like me) how doing it is bad for your locks, (you never want any residues stuck inside them & dying can dry them out). Well, I was thinking today while having my 20 minute siesta in the tub.

My dreads are for life, but I am much older than most of you on here. Many members in this community are teens & early 20's. At this moment in their life, some want to have beautiful dreads as a hair style, they love the look, (who can blame them), and they love the freedom that dreads signify & some as a form of saying f*ck the government, whatever the reason, they want to express their being in an art form. To the members who only want dreads for now, not still 10 years from now, I say have fun with them...add spice & color to them, but just be careful, rinse, rinse & rinse. Dreadlocks are a wonderful way to express yourself already, and for the younger generation: adding beads & hemp wraps & hair dye is a fun addition. If any of you are not planning to keep your dreads forever, do what you want...have a blast...get creative...and enjoyyour dreads.

Peace out everyone

updated by @the-barrellady: 01/13/15 09:47:43PM
Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form