Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

This is insane: biggest dreadlock i've ever seen

Ivan
@ivan
15 years ago
88 posts
this guy must have back and/or neck problems because this dread is enormous. i thought it was pretty interesting so i decided to share with you guys. http://www.break.com/usercontent/2008/10/the-longest-dreadlocks-ever-582393.html impressive? or too much?
updated by @ivan: 01/13/15 08:29:49PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
already been posted its 38-40 or more feet (was 38 when i 1st saw it years ago)impressivewhat i find silly is guiness lists this woman with just 7 foot dreads as the longest...there are many many many well over 15 feet in india..7 foot isnt that impressive..mine would be over 7 if the ends didnt keep breaking from dragging and being stepped on..silly guiness people..they already had this guy as worlds longest hair before there was a catagory for dreads..now that there is why give it to a 7 foot dread when they alreasy had the dread of awll dreads for years?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Apollo
@apollo
15 years ago
80 posts
there preety screwed up when comes to dreadlock records soaringeagle said:
already been posted its 38-40 or more feet (was 38 when i 1st saw it years ago)
impressive

what i find silly is guiness lists this woman with just 7 foot dreads as the longest...there are many many many well over 15 feet in india..7 foot isnt that impressive..mine would be over 7 if the ends didnt keep breaking from dragging and being stepped on..silly guiness people..they already had this guy as worlds longest hair before there was a catagory for dreads..now that there is why give it to a 7 foot dread when they alreasy had the dread of awll dreads for years?
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form