Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Workouts and Locs growing babies!

MzRNMina
@mzrnmina
6 years ago
6 posts

Hi everyone how do u take care of your locs when working out everyday? I'm free forming and I was wonder would washing may haireveryday affect the forming process. I don't wanna wash it everyday but it stinks if not.

Second some of my Locs are having babies. A couple have split on there own in to 2! I'm cool with I think it's spiritual..Does this happen to anyone else?

updated by @mzrnmina: 01/13/15 09:23:18PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
28,421 posts

define "split" or post a pic i think thry actualy combined not split

u can wasgh as long as thery dry

u dont need to work out every day thats way overkill 3 times a week with a day between is a better option u gotta give muscles a chance to recobver

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long
MzRNMina
@mzrnmina
6 years ago
6 posts

Hi soaring eagle thanks! When I said split I meant like imagine a tree limb with branches..I have a few that are growing limbs! Anyway I tried the baking soda and water for myhair as suggested.. I was impressed it tingled like it felt clean my scalp too. Although I would like to add a little rose water aftewards to give it a little scent...its all natural...what do you think?

Ok Really no working out everday? I'm trying to lose the winter thickness!!! hahahahah summer is coming..lol...ok3 days it is!

Mina

Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form