Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreads as entertainment! (and a shout out to natural dreads)

Jackie C.
@jackie-c
12 years ago
34 posts
I love this post! Very entertaining! I'm early-on in my journey, just beginning the loopy stage. A few of mine look like crab claws and one is beginning to zig-zag. I've really enjoyed seeing what they're up to when I separate them. I had no idea how fun this would be!
updated by @jackie-c: 07/10/15 04:38:11AM
Castaway J
@castaway-j
12 years ago
585 posts

seriously? lol mine for ther most part just stay straight. i have maybe a handful that are loopy and ziggy to some degree...but im getting more and more :D

Angel Frye
@angel-frye
12 years ago
409 posts

The drive down I77 from Morgantown, WV to the lowlands of Virginia-- with no breaks. Yeah. That's what the majority of my hair looks like right now. Aimless curves and humps and squiggles. I wake up and I've got meandering rivers on the back of my head. Curly hair does strange stuff when dreading. I've gone from super curly to straight to back to curly again in one week. Insanity!

That's what I'm naming this one lock I've got in the back that is three locks merged into one down low. "Insanity." It's like three roads just dead stopped and merged into one. No sign of merging further up the road, either. lol

I wanna see some of those funny animals you guys are talking about! I've just got landforms in my hair. I want to see animals.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form