Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Alright can some people please HELP!!

Skulldreads
@skulldreads
13 years ago
34 posts

Hopefully I've got your attention now please take a few minutes to go to the extended forums ( http://forums.dreadlockssite.com/index.php ) sign up and say just 1 random thing in 1 of the many forums as SE gave us these to use and they are dying and it's sad that all his work might just have been for nothing. And the fact that I've seen so many points of view on hear about things makes me wonder why nobodies using the new forums cause there could be some great debates on there. I will be on to activate accounts and to try and reply to any random topic you post so please just give it a go.

updated by @skulldreads: 01/13/15 09:13:12PM
YUKON
@yukon
13 years ago
119 posts

wayyyyyyyyyyyy tooo many sub-forums to be honest.

i wouldn't even post to a sub-forum that has such little activity....i'm not dissin' the time and effort to create it, and hopefully it is worth the effort in the end...

...i'm used to forums that have lots of activity w/ in minutes not days (short attention span)...

sites like www.icmag.com ...basicly where i live (look up nokuy)....and overgrow before it got shut down

this site so far is painfully slow...but it's relevant to me so ill stick around

Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

i had no idea those existed. i have to agree with Yukon though. Maybe this thread will breath life to the extended forums though :)

KnottyPrincess
@knottyprincess
13 years ago
122 posts

Done. <3

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

umm what?

i wont be active if irs not active?

if you make it active its acrtive its that soimple

someones got to post in order tio get replies etc

the more ppl that post the more active it is

thats the whole point

ypur post here about the living off the land has nothing to do with dreads it belongs there so post it there

thats why we have the extrended forums to post stuff like that off topic posts and thats why we have so many sub forums to give u a wide range of catagoruies

including living off the land

YUKON said:

wayyyyyyyyyyyy tooo many sub-forums to be honest.

i wouldn't even post to a sub-forum that has such little activity....i'm not dissin' the time and effort to create it, and hopefully it is worth the effort in the end...

...i'm used to forums that have lots of activity w/ in minutes not days (short attention span)...

sites like www.icmag.com ...basicly where i live (look up nokuy)....and overgrow before it got shut down

this site so far is painfully slow...but it's relevant to me so ill stick around

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Skulldreads
@skulldreads
13 years ago
34 posts

Thanks SE for making that point, and I'm trying to be on to answer for the moment and as much as possible so shouldn't take days :P. To thoses that have now joined the forum thanks :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form