Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Bug problem.

Rainbow Fortune
@rainbow-fortune
13 years ago
123 posts

I am not sure this should go here, or anywhere, as a matter of fact, but I do not know who else to turn to.

My problem is the following - my apartment is full of bugs. That would not be a problem normally, but I have an irrational fear of them, I drop whatever I have in my hands when I see them, and often I wake up at night screaming like hell because I dreamt a million bugs all over my room or something. I am starting to see them even when they are not there, I jump up in the middle of my class because I am convinced there is a bug next to me, and it is a matter of time before my professors lose patience and start kicking me out of classes.

What I want to ask you is - is there a natural way to get rid of them? I do not want to spray chemicals all over my apartment, partially because I do not like using them anywhere, and partially because my dog licks everything, and I do not want to get her sick.

I would like more than anything to get rid of them without having to kill them, but that is pretty much SF.

So, if any of you has any advice for me, any idea on what I could use to free my apartment of these things, I would be most grateful.

updated by @rainbow-fortune: 01/13/15 09:12:48PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

ridex

its a plug in gizmo that sends a signal through the houdse wiring and it messes with pasts nerbvouse systems making them feel nervouse so they leave

it tajkes 2 weeks to become effective but then its 100% effective u will never see another bug again

u also might wanna look into hypnotherapy to get over your phobia

how do u deal with camping in the woods when bugs are everywhere?

u cant avoid bugs they outnumber us a bu=il,ion to 1 so u gotta stop fearing them

they are so much smaller then you whyya scared of em u can squish em like a..wekll yea a bug

you should make a pet out of a few

when u have a few pet bugs you wont be scared of bugs no more

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Rainbow Fortune
@rainbow-fortune
13 years ago
123 posts

Thank you, I will try to find that somewhere. It sounds like just the thing I need. :)

As for my fear... When I'm outdoors, working in fields, camping or whatever, I am not afraid of them. If they get on me, I just shake them off and go on. When they're indoors, they terrify me. I think I developed this phobia after watching an episode of X files when I was a kid...

I have been thinking about getting one of those huge bugs as a pet, but I am still not sure about that. Maybe I'll get my brother to get one first, and then I'll just try to be around it for a while, just to get used to the notion. :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form