Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

New Shampooos, some questions, and blahblahblah.

Brandy :]
@brandy
13 years ago
106 posts

Hey everyone! just got some new shampoos, and funny story, about a month before I TnR'd I couldnt find anywhere that had organic shampoo products or oils to make the BS wash, when i finally found the oils they were a little pricey for my liking at the time i didnt have a job, so i settled for dr.bronners liquid soap and mixed it with water and baking soda to avoid residue, although it worked i just wanted somethin a little easier. after I TnR'd i found some stuff called Giovannis Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo, it worked really nicely. But that bottle just ran out and I DESPERATELY wanted a new shampoo that wasnt peppermint scented (both the dr.bronners i had and the giovannis was peppermint scented). So again I began a search for a place with a tad more variety of organic shampoos and hygene&beauty products in general, well i forst stopped to get cigarettes at walgreens, and even though i had had no luck there before, decided i should look, and found a HUGE section of organic hygene and beauty products! I got very happy and decided to buy two types :} I got Dr. Bronners bar soap in Lavender, so i wouldnt have to dilute it, used it today and it is amazzzzzing, i love it, it noticably helped with my dandruff after just one use (i think thats the lavender) and my dreads smell and feel great, no residue at all! I also bought Burts Bees pomegranite and soy shampoo, it smells wonderful but i have yet to use it.

As for my dreads, they have progressed SOOOO much within that past few weeks, so many loops and shrinkage and getting so thick, and the ones im congoing pushing the beads off as if they are telling me "let us free so we may grow wild!" so i took off all my other beads that hadnt already fell off (i lost my favorite one it was wooden and orange with little yellow flowers and vines on it :( tis okay though im sure ill have many more favorites) Im continuing to love them unconditionally, put out positivity so they will hold em in and recieve so much wonderful energy. and i again, as i will a million more times, thankyou ALL you have helped me so much through my journey and sometimesdiscouragement.

As for my question, I would like to say all this and do updates in videos, but when i upload them they are more than 100mb...is there anyway i can change the mb so im able to upload it? my webcam is very very poor, so id like to use my Nikon. if anyone has suggestion let me know :)

PEACE.

-b

PS-im starting to workout and a healthy diet next week on my journey to weight loss and just a want to have my body feel as good as my mind and thoughts. im thinking this will help my dreads out too, not that they need it, but maybe theyll feel more perky if i do too, ya know?:)

&& kudos to you SE, all the changesyou'vemade to the site (even little ones) are great and i thank you for continuing doing what your doing :)

updated by @brandy: 01/13/15 09:09:46PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

thnx always tinkering ajnd tweaking ;)

the question

the vid upload size heres pretty limmited size and length its fine for low resz short vids but huigh res or lobnger vids upload to youtube then use the embed code to add em here

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Brandy :]
@brandy
13 years ago
106 posts

thankyou! i shall do that :) and that burts bees shampoo was wonderful the smell is AMAZINGGG, kinda reminds me a bit of koolaide.lol

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form