Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

couple changes made (please read)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
added a new forum catagoryfor 2 reasons1 its what the people want amd 2 will be funi did some researsh into whats searched for most often in relationship to dreadlocks and what had the least competitionamong the top was phrases like how to dreads african hair, male caucasian dreadlock pics (no competition at all) female dreadlock styling tips african dreadlock styling tips dreadlock pictures dreadlocks gallerywith a brilliant flash came an ideaa dreadlocks gallery with threads broken down into catagoriesmale caucasian natural dreadlock short up styles african femail long twisted dreadlocks woven styles and so onso wed have a nice refference library of varius styles with pictures with easy to follow titles and keyword tags (there were also near the top of the list things like dreadlock wedding styles)i dont expect 100 threads covering every possible style combo to magicly appear in a week, but if you come across pictures and want to throw them into a catagorized thread (and if you can a style description and instructions for creatting it (or a question on how to create it is just as good))the more varied the styles the betteri personaly have no interest in adding synthetic styles cyber punk styles or any of these purely fashion things but i'm not gonna delete em either if some are added.i think theres plenty of variety within the dread community without adding in every lil fad

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/11/15 01:33:01AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
the members shops have been acting up all dayhopefuly the server will work soonin the meantimei changed the catagory name from dready shops to dreadlock shopsso all links that were http://www.dreadlockssite.com/forum/categories/dready-shops/listForCategory are now http://www.dreadlockssite.com/forum/categories/dreadlock-shops/listForCategory i believe i have updated all links but if you find any that dont work let me know

--
abraham vazquez
@abraham-vazquez
15 years ago
32 posts
hey how do u change ur default picture ???
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
click my pagfe under your pi click manage my page otr photo click photo uploade a new pic...save abraham vazquez said:
hey how do u change ur default picture ???

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i added 2 questions to the profile questionswhen you join now u can answer these but it will also help if existing members edit theyre profuile to answer thesequestions..is it ok to feature profileandis it ok ti feature pics, blogs discussionsthese are private only admins will see the answersadminsfrom now on before featuring anyone or anything check these settongs (visible on theyre page)we are doing this out of respect not all members would feel its an honour to be featured, some may preffer hiding in the shadowsthis protects theyre privacy

--

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form