Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

DREADS EFFECTING MY LIFE

Sam thomson
@sam-thomson
13 years ago
52 posts

ah sweet dreads , theyve effected me in more ways than id ever think possible.... it helped weed out the haters at school, and helped strengthen the bond between my real friends. Got me away from the materialistic bull shit a 18 year old is often faced with and have really let me be comfortable with who i am. I used to be worried bout my cloths, hair, swag etc etc... but now i honestly just do whhat pleases ME ... its great... i have started the gym again, picked up guitar at the same time i started my dreads and it awesome being able to watch my dreads, guitar skill, and body all grow into exactly what i want all at the same time... Dreads have taught me patience and to just let things be and itll all work out . I have a hard time believing its only been 7 months and ive already learnt so much ....Thank you dreads... oh and feel free to check out my updates on youtube..... nattynosmoht :) thanks for whoever read :)

updated by @sam-thomson: 01/13/15 09:06:39PM
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts

awesome story! Mine have really changed me as well, it's amazing how such a small step can change so much!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

they do affect u profoundly and quickly it always amazes me at the ppl that say its just a hairstyle i just wonder what they did so wromg that it hadnt affected them in a deep way

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Torkom
@torkom
13 years ago
19 posts

It's the power of Shiva coming into your life. The loss of ego, empowerment of self.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form