Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

only 15 dreads

bobby
@bobby
13 years ago
8 posts
Sup peeps I was wondering what chall think I got 15 total dreads already backcombed and forming pretty good my question is are they gonna ne super fat when they grow out? And will they look good with inly 15 total dreads? Thanks for you're help . amor y psx2
updated by @bobby: 02/14/15 02:03:10PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

yea they will be super fat id recomend twice that many

measure the root area going into the dreads thats how huge they will be

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

im confused u used jamaican mango lyme stuuff..and backcombing? that gels only good for african hair which is exra damaged by backcombing

backcombing does moderate damage to straight hair but to african hair its much more dammaging because of the nature of the hair

--
bobby
@bobby
13 years ago
8 posts
Oh man Haha what do u think I should do of there already forming?forming
bobby
@bobby
13 years ago
8 posts

soaring eagle said:

im confused u used jamaican mango lyme stuuff..and backcombing? that gels only good for african hair which is exra damaged by backcombing

backcombing does moderate damage to straight hair but to african hair its much more dammaging because of the nature of the hair

bobby
@bobby
13 years ago
8 posts
So iam mexican so I had to backvomb it to start it but was told to gel it during the process
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

well how formed are they lets see pics u can try splitting them but it does a good bit of damage u can try starting iover or u can let them go if u let them go i would recomend u never let any congo or u will have issues

id encourage new growth to dread into seperate dereadsto fill in the gaps too

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

no you did not "have to" backcomb and no nono no gel thats only for african hair that doesnt produce oils so is waty too dry

gels only going to gunk up your hair slow down the pri]ocess and well it may have helped keep it from dreading enough so u can start over

what made you think you had to backcomb? and who told you to use gel?

bobby said:

So iam mexican so I had to backvomb it to start it but was told to gel it during the process

--
bobby
@bobby
13 years ago
8 posts
Here's my hair
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

ok yea they already look fat at 12 months and wikll thicken alot as they mature

measure the area at the roots that the hairs comming from the scalp from

that area is about how fat they will get

the gel does seem to have kept them loose enough to start over if thats what you decide to do but would not backcomb again if u do ifd go natural or twist n rip

..no gel!

they might be ok to continue if u dont mind ghuge dreads but id wash all that gel out and throw it away

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form