Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

just a reminder

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

we now have a "dreadlocks tv" live streaming video channel and you can now add unlimited pages to groups

if you want to do any shows or live guides (like how to twist n rip how to do hair wraps how to make dread beads tie up dreads crochet tams etc) schedule the event in the events section the show you put on has a chat connected to it that shows here as well as ustream and i think also connects to twitter too (not sure) I would love someone to test it soon

when we have live shows live the vid will also be featured under the featured photo for maximum exposure

so to set up time to do a guide or showcase your band or whatever post in events and message me for the info to login and stream your event.

to the right over there ----> you'll see the ustream tag click it to see whats live (if green lights on) red light means offline

the group pages alow you to add to your group infinitely pages get comments just like the main guides

every page added to a group means 1 more way that your group can be found in search engines so helps your group, and the site grow

you are completely inlimmitd so can grow yoir group as huge as you want

so why wants to be outr 1st dreadlocks tv star?

this 1 tool alone i think can really help teach alot more people after all how many of you would rather watch a vid then read a book? and then what if the vid responded to your questions and showed you what you wanted to see?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 09:03:42PM
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form