Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

HELP W A NAME 4 THE PUPP

Brandy :]
@brandy
13 years ago
106 posts
loli believe animals are worthy of human names :b and the other way around, i mean you wouldnt name your kid spike (or maybe you would? ;] ) but yeah you get my drift.lol treat em equally. yeah she just looks like a bailey to me :b But what Sacha said sounds good too "Lola" thats pretty!

Pogie Theblueberries said:
THANK U, BAILEY? AINT THAT A HUMAN NAME? DOES IT MEAN SOMETHIN ELSE //

updated by @brandy: 07/23/15 04:06:28PM
@brandy
13 years ago
106 posts
just a question? are you plannin on clipping her tail and ears? x(
Pogie Theblueberries
@pogie-theblueberries
13 years ago
22 posts
LOLA SOUND PRETTY,,, SHE NEEDS A NAME SOON. IM STILL CALLIN HER BABY. BT NO IDOUBT IL CLIP HER EARS OR TAIL
@brandy
13 years ago
106 posts
Layla is pretty too, but good to hear, i would deff advise against it, it makes them mean looking very "fighter dog", its painful for them and you cant see their emotions like wagging their tails and pushing their ears back. I hope you choose a wonderful name and have life long fun, love and peace together.
taye
@taye
13 years ago
833 posts
I think she looks like a Daisy. But i name my dogs after plants. Weird huh? My baby girl is a border collie mix. Her name is Ivy.
Sierra Nicole
@sierra-nicole
13 years ago
28 posts
I think Geo would suit the pup nicely. :) Her nose in the first picture reminds me of a globe.
Pogie Theblueberries
@pogie-theblueberries
13 years ago
22 posts

MY NEIGHBOR ACTUALLY TOLD ME2 NAME HER IVY HAHH.. BT I REALLY NEED2 COME UP W A NAME IKNOW ITS NOT THAT HARD, IHAD HER SINCE SAT. N IBEEN CALLIN HER BABY SHE REALLY NEED A NAME ASAP

@brandy
13 years ago
106 posts
maybe keep it baby? :) she certainly has lil baby eyes.
Pogie Theblueberries
@pogie-theblueberries
13 years ago
22 posts
THINK THE PUPP HAS PARVO VIRUS, IT HAS ALL THE SYMTOMS, THIS PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK, FIRST THING I ASKED THEM WAS IF THE PUPP WAS HEALTHY. N THEY WANNA SAY PUPP IS FINE, NOTHIN WRONG W THE HEALTH BLAH BLAH BLAHH. JUS2 GET SOME MONEY SOME PPL HAVE2 B LIKE THIS, SHIT MAKES ME SICK
@brandy
13 years ago
106 posts
It will all come back to them in the end, and ya just dont wanna get me started on how people dont care for animals and respect them, ESPECIALLY pit bulls,but enough about those dumbasses you should be focusing on baby. when you got her you should have immediately taken her to a vet and checked for heart worms, fleas, mites etc. no matter what the ppl you bought her from said. heart worms are very common for pups. but anywho, my cousins dog had parvo disease and they actually got him cured! VERY expensive though. So if you cannot do this, you need to give her as much love and attention as possible, always hydrating her, and there is actually an all natural formula treatment you can get them, its on sale at this site, http://dogparvosymptoms.net/parvo-shop/ , and it help with symptoms and has cured many cases. But before you buy this i would advise you go to a vet first just to find out EXACTLY whats wrong and if there is anything else your wittle pup needs to have done.

good luck and keep posting updates on how shes doing!

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form