Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Decisions, Decisions.. sigh

Brandy :]
@brandy
13 years ago
106 posts
Okay soooooo, ;] im currently growing my dreadlocks, aaalllll natural...except for one.lol i decided to TnR one in the back, underneath closer to my neck. It turned out really nice, granted its just the first day and i havent washed yet (im doing that today so we'll see how it goes) so its nice n fresh.lol buuuut i decided to do this on a whim and really liked it, i saw it and cried, i cried, it was a very moving moment for me in my journey thus far. and sort of thought about doing the rest of my head.. but i dont want to continue doing anything to my hair that isunnatural, so i ask you, is TnR in the natural category? its really just braiding and lettin it dread up. no combs or harmful nuuuuthin. But i would like to know if this is true or not because i wanna keep my babies pure :)

There is pictures on my profile of the TnR dread and the rest of my semi-babies, they are about 9 weeks old my dreads. but ill attach one of the TnR pics and one of my whole head.
updated by @brandy: 01/13/15 09:01:52PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

well it is the next best closest to natural

all your hairs looking ready to dread do 1 a week and if by week 4 or 8 u have double what u made then stop doin it

or 1 a week till your get your 1st natural dread

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Brandy :]
@brandy
13 years ago
106 posts
Thanks for replying SE :) your always here in my time of dready need.lol

I think I will make one a week until i get my first natural dread! thats a spendid idea. and once i get my first natural im sure the rest will be poppin up like crazy so it will no longer be needed :) what a plan.lol

love ya!
-b
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form