Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I have been targeted as a terrorist lil rant

sings songs and plants seeds
@sings-songs-and-plants-seeds
13 years ago
13 posts
Hey guys been dreading for quite some time and in the town i live in that in of itself is enough to make people think you are a lil strange (nascar and being an ignorant redneck rule the day here) anyway yesterday i was walking to my mailbox and someone driving by in a pickup truck decided to scream at me "go back to your country you bleeping towel head" ... ok to help paint this picture i do sport a long beard due to me just generally liking the naturalness of it fits me as a person and i had my dreads wrapped up on my head, which is very much a culture shock to most people in this area. I dont know if people are getting excited due to the fact bin laden was killed and have some extra american anti terrorism running through their vains here, but as the night progressed there have been many strange cars circling my block, i had no choice but to alert the authorities. Today is a new day but i think i will be staying inside excuse my rant but i had to share with some more likeminded individuals. Today im feeling less than pleased with my small redneck town living experience time for me to move out west prolly but i really hate darn earthquakes lol, thanks for listening to my long rant guys :)
updated by @sings-songs-and-plants-seeds: 01/13/15 09:01:12PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

im sure it was just drunk rednecks over enthusiastic celebrating the killing of a "towel head"

but let me share a lil story with u

1st watch both of these

We Love You from Jonathan Kalafer on Vimeo .

these ppl, who were the 1st rto help the ppl after katrina b4 the gov did a damn thing to help

are called terrorists by our gov

recently the fbi released formerly clasified documents 3/4 was still blocked out but the parts that wernt were absolutely insane lies!

1st claimming we kidnap kids to train them to be terrorists

we run international drug smuggling and manufacturing rindgs

there was part that lead u to believe we were trying to take over a nuke plant to obtain uranium! (truth maybe was 1 hadbeen seen protesting to shut down a plant? who knows)

there were claims of murdering a cop even though at the time no cop in that town had died

the list went on and on and on..hundreds of pages of made up nonsense

even claims of a secretive leadership they identified (we have no leaders and are the types to not accept others as leaders anyway)

(though some say somewhere theres a dog with a crystal on its head thats the leader haha)

they use these lies to justify a massive budget

they also scare the leos into thinking theyre entering a warzoine telling them thry cant enter without 4 times the usual ammo and backup weapons

they try to force confrontations which fail

all because they know we have a system that works making them obsolete..globally

we are terrorist cause we figured out a way to live without needing guns violence policfe and governments and money

oh..and terror

though they do try to inject a lil terror here and there

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

yea i remember breaking down in thomasville north carolina

we were the only ppl u ever saw in town yea u saw cars derive by but nobody ever walking nobody outside theyre lil boxes i had a guy whos ears were so stretched he could put his earlobe around his shoulder he hung car batteries from his ears (and carried luggage skateboards u name it as earings lol)

i think had facial tats oo ..we stood out

day 1

cops following us everywhere

day 2 cop stops us cause for 2 hours we went to the library to make calls and use the computers so 15 ppl called the cops not knowing where we were cause they didnt see us on the streets

(cop bought us beer cigs and food after apologising for the ignorance of the tow3n)

day 3 a van pulls up and tells us we better leave town cause "people with guns are loking for us"

we left our broken down van and hitched outta town 5 min later

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form