Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

custom profiles have returned and you can win a tam

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

ok the sites totaly fixed every bug gone (that i have control over) the design studio for members pages back up and running

spent all day on code to get everything just right

and the conteszt is bak on

my page http://www.dreadlockssite.com/profile/soaringeagle

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii pretty well done (may play lil more still)

it features ..all background colors set to transparent then semi transparent background images used as a layered look (most were 50% transparent some lil less or more) so the layers of backgrounds are seenthrough eachother

as well as set all menu items rransparent exceot the hover so only the active tabs are seen and the tab your mouse hovers over that alowed me to use a custom banner as the menu background

this was all done stricktly with the design studio no advanced css (i did add css to corect an issue inherited from the site but then fixed it sitewide so its not needed)

happy designing and look forward to seeing what ya akll come up with

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/19/15 11:40:29PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

lookin good pip

--
Doogie
@doogie
13 years ago
321 posts
Dunno how to enter nor it's not likely I'll win but oh well! Check out my page anywho! :-)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
doogie u cant read it u got sdame color text as background

--
Doogie
@doogie
13 years ago
321 posts
Hmm, wonder what happened causr I could read it fine earlier! I'll have to check it out!
Doogie
@doogie
13 years ago
321 posts
I could read it fine unless it's different some how but I changed it since you said about the text color being the same.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
nope still cant look at the profile information and comments its black text on black background

--
Doogie
@doogie
13 years ago
321 posts
Ok I changed it again. If ya still can't read it I have no idea of what's going on.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

nope still the same change all text colors to white it should be the body text color

u could also change module background color instead

u are publishing it right?

cause i didnt see anything change if u did take a screenshot attach here

--
Doogie
@doogie
13 years ago
321 posts
I changed all the colors and i did publish. No idea how to take a screen shot or do i just use a cam for that? i know some ppl can take screen shots on their puter but i have no idea how.

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form