Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

facebook

PoopStains & SkidMarks
@poopstains-skidmarks
13 years ago
20 posts
Just send me the info SEwhen you find time, on what you need help with and I will get to it...<3
updated by @poopstains-skidmarks: 07/13/15 10:00:59AM
Mark Fry
@mark-fry
13 years ago
39 posts
Let me know if you need a hand as well. I am all for helping out!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
search facebook for dreadlockssite 4 should vcome up 2 pages 2 groups pick the 1 u wannsa take care of and let me knoew ill set ya up (add me as a freind too)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Mark Fry
@mark-fry
13 years ago
39 posts
Just added you on FB. Get me involved SE
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

your running both pages now just the groups need some1 if poop stains (what a horible name) wants to

--
ashley ✿
@ashley
13 years ago
167 posts
i'd be happy to help out, im always out to help in any ways i can:)
PoopStains & SkidMarks
@poopstains-skidmarks
13 years ago
20 posts

lol at SE...There is a story to go with poopstains, its not just having poopstains in your pants!

About 23 years ago my oldest son came home from school and looked at me and said MOM POOPSTAINS!

And I smiled and was like umm ok, he says mom its true, and being a good momma I said whats true?

He then tells me that his teacher came up to him and said poopstains and he smiled (he was having a bad day) She then told him Albert is you ever see someone is having a bad day just walk up to them and say PoopStains and they will SMILE!

And from that point on we always when seeing someone having a bad day we would say poopstains, cuz no matter what if you say it, for some strange reason people will smile... So thats the poopstains story- Hope you Smiled :)

Zephyr Elf
@zephyr-elf
13 years ago
7 posts
I practically LIVE on Facebook, so if you need an admin with a lot of time on their hands, I am MORE than happy to help out :3
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

ha ha i doid smile but i 1/2 expected after tghe "its true" for him to take off his pants hand em to you and say see mommy poop does stain" haha

PoopStains & SkidMarks said:

lol at SE...There is a story to go with poopstains, its not just having poopstains in your pants!

About 23 years ago my oldest son came home from school and looked at me and said MOM POOPSTAINS!

And I smiled and was like umm ok, he says mom its true, and being a good momma I said whats true?

He then tells me that his teacher came up to him and said poopstains and he smiled (he was having a bad day) She then told him Albert is you ever see someone is having a bad day just walk up to them and say PoopStains and they will SMILE!

And from that point on we always when seeing someone having a bad day we would say poopstains, cuz no matter what if you say it, for some strange reason people will smile... So thats the poopstains story- Hope you Smiled :)

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
i made jackal admin of all 3 so he can make any of ya admins as well would be cool to have a couple or few keeping them nice and active

Zephyr Elf said:
I practically LIVE on Facebook, so if you need an admin with a lot of time on their hands, I am MORE than happy to help out :3

--

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form